Top 5 Antivirus Software
Nowadays there are hundreds of antiviruses available in the market with great features. Among them, it is very difficult to pick a right one. No worries, we are here to help you to pick a right one. Our experts have researched and come up with top 5 antivirus software, from which you can pick any one with ease.
You can see the top 5 antivirus software below.
Enjoy the visual.
Share this Image On Your Site
Now you know the top 5 antivirus software company’s name. Let deep into each company and pick the suitable sofware.
Below are the list of top 5 antivirus software:
McAfee® Total Protection
McAfee Total Protection provides protection for today’s security needs, so you can enjoy life online. Includes premium antivirus, safe browsing. With secure VPN.
Protect your financial and personal info from potential fraud
There easy-to-use password manager helps secure your online accounts by generating & storing complex passwords automatically, across your devices.
Bank, shop, and browse worry-free on Wi-Fi
Keep your credit card and personal info safe from prying eyes everywhere you go by turning unsecured networks into your own private connection with our secure VPN.
Click with confidence knowing which sites you can trust
Color-coded links expose dangerous and fraudulent sites on search results and social media pages—they’ll even steer you back to safety if you misclick.
Key Features of McAfee Total Protection
- Award-winning Antivirus: Protect your computer and personal information from hackers and criminals
- Secure VPN : Available when you’re enrolled in auto-renewal, keep your personal information and online habits private with our bank-grade encryption
- Performance Optimization : Block auto-play videos on websites and minimize bandwidth usage
- Home Network Security : Secure your firewall and block hackers from accessing your home network
- Security Experts and Online Support : Get technical assistance and peace of mind from our dedicated team and support knowledge-base
- Multi-device Compatibility : Protect all of your compatible Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android devices
- Password Manager : Securely store and manage all your online passwords in a single location
- Safe Web Browsing : Browse confidently knowing risky sites will be blocked
- McAfee® Shredder™ : Delete sensitive files completely to ensure no traces are left behind
- Encrypted Storage: Keep sensitive files private by storing them on your PC with 256-bit AES encryption
- Identity Protection Service : Monitor up to 10 email addresses and get expanded monitoring with auto-renewal turned on
- Safe Family : Protect the entire household using a single subscription; get peace of mind knowing your kids are protected online
If you want to get attractive offer on McAfee Total Protection, Click Here.
Multiple layers of protection for your devices and online privacy
Real-time Threat Protection for your Device
Multi-layered, advanced security helps protect against existing and emerging malware threats to your devices, and help protect your private and financial information when you go online.
Browse anonymously and securely with a no-log VPN. Add bank-grade encryption to help keep your information like passwords and bank details secure and private.
Dark Web Monitoring
Norton monitor and notify you if we find your personal information on the Dark Web.
Easily create, store, and manage your passwords, credit card information and other credentials online – safely and securely.
10GB Cloud Backup
Automatic, secure cloud backup for PCs – to store and protect important files and documents against hard drive failures, stolen devices and even ransomware.
Get notified if cybercriminals try to use your webcam, and we can help block them.
Key Features of Norton 360
- Malware, Anti spam and Ransomware Protection: Norton’s innovative security technology is powered by artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, and Norton’s team monitors online threats across the globe to help protect your devices. Norton protection technology includes multiple defenses to protect your devices against viruses, malware, spyware and ransomware.
- Online Treat Protection: Today’s online threats are complex, but Norton’s advanced security technology helps stop the latest attacks before they reach your device. The goal is to help protect your private and financial information when you go online.
- Cloud Back up: Do you back up your PC? You could drop your laptop, the hard drive could fail, or ransomware could encrypt your files, making them unrecoverable. Norton has multiple layers of protection to defend against ransomware attacks. Using automatic Cloud Backup is one more preventative measure to keep your files safe.
- Smart Firewall: Do you know how a computer firewall can help you? Norton Smart Firewall monitors the network traffic sent and received on your computer when you’re connected to the internet and blocks suspicious traffic. This helps protect your personal files and data on your device from malicious attacks and intrusive eyes.
- Password Manager: How do you remember the long, complex passwords that your many online accounts require you to create? Do you re-use them or write them down on a sticky note? Strong passwords are important for online account security. Norton Password Manager enables you to generate complex passwords and store them in a secure online vault. From within your vault, you can access your passwords at your fingertips
- 100% Virus Protection Promise: Did you know NortonLifeLock will refund your money if you get a virus that we can’t remove? Keeping your devices free from viruses is at the heart of what we do. Should your device become infected by a virus, Norton Experts are on-call to help. Norton is so confident in their antivirus and malware protection that if they can’t remove the virus, you get your money back.
- Parental Control: Where are your kids right now? Even if they are sitting in the same room with you, they are likely engaging in the online world. Norton Parental Control gives you tools to see what videos they watch, websites they visit, terms they search for, and apps they download, plus GPS location monitoring for Android and iOS9,10, content filtering for PCs and more. These tools help you facilitate positive parenting and engage on important topics proactively.
- School Time: Remote learning requires the internet, so pausing the internet on your child’s device is not an option. Manage your child’s remote learning environment and keep your child focused while school’s in session.
- Secure VPN: Do you use public Wi-Fi? Connecting your smartphone or laptop to shared Wi-Fi at the coffee shop down the street may not be as private as you think. Even password-protected Wi-Fi may leave you vulnerable to attacks. A Virtual Private Network (VPN) gives you protection and encryption for online privacy when you use a public or shared Wi-Fi network.
- Privacy Monitor: Did you know that personal information, such as your address, phone number or date of birth, is legally available for free or for sale on many public sites? Once you click on Privacy Monitor, we will scan popular data broker sites for your personal info, so you can request to opt-out with the data broker giving you greater control over your online privacy.
If you want to get attractive offer on Norton, Click Here.
Kaspersky Total Security
Get the unmatched feeling of security (Kaspersky Total Security) with award-winning protection against hackers, viruses and malware. Plus payment protection and privacy tools that guard you from every angl
What’s inside Kaspersky Total Security?
- Real-Time AntivirusContinuously scans your devices for viruses, worms, Trojans, cryptolockers, rootkits and spyware — guarding you from both new and established online threats.
- Automatic Exploit Prevention (Windows Only)Identifies complex network exploits across your PC. This includes the detection of the EternalBlue and SMBloris exploits, both of which can crash operating systems and make your computers unusable.
- Trojan RemoverDetects and removes Trojan horse viruses and Internet worms that slow down your Windows PCs and Android devices. This is done automatically, so there’s no need for you to manually edit system files.
- Instant Threat DetectionDelivers real-time, non-stop analysis of files, applications, and websites across your computers and Android devices, safeguarding you and your data with rapid threat detection.
- Two-Way Firewall (Windows Only)Helps you prevent hacker attacks against your PC by providing you with both incoming and outgoing network request detection. Enabling you to view, assess and manage every inbound and outbound connection that’s made.
- Payment ProtectionWorks on your Mac and PC by diverting you to a bank-grade protected browser when you make an online transaction. Preventing your credit card details and financial data getting intercepted by hackers.
- Anti-Ransomware (Windows Only)Monitors your PC in real-time to identify activity that matches ransomware behavior. This enables suspicious activity to be blocked instantly, stopping ransomware attacks from locking you out of your machines.
- App LockLets you protect apps on your Android devices by locking them with hack-proof security. Once you protect an app, it can only be unlocked with a private PIN code, by drawing a secret pattern or with your fingerprint.
- Malicious Link DetectorWorks by referencing data from the Kaspersky Security Network to analyse links on webpages you open, informing you about malicious web addresses and colour coding individual URLs based on their threat level.
- Malware Defender (Windows Only)Guards your PC from a range of dangerous and sophisticated malware, such as “fileless” malware that is written directly to your PC’s RAM rather than to its hard drive.
- Application ControlPrevents untrustworthy apps from accessing critical system processes and your personal data.
- Custom Hardened BrowserTriggers screen alerts if you attempt to visit sites considered dangerous or potentially dangerous. It makes this assessment using a list of sites that have been attacked previously, and asks you if you wish to proceed or not.
- Smart & Fast VPNEncrypts data you send and receive with a 256-bit AES cipher, preventing criminals from reading your emails, photos, and bank details. Plus it hides your IP address so your browsing can’t be tracked — not even by your ISP.
- Anti-PhishingGuards you from spoof sites and emails created by cybercriminals to steal your identity. It identifies sophisticated scams and sends you warning alerts if phishing activity is detected.
- Private BrowsingBlocks the websites and social network platforms you visit on your Mac and PC from tracking your activities and collecting your private data. Preventing them from targeting you with annoying and intrusive ads.
- Webcam ProtectionStops unauthorized access to your webcam on Windows PC and Mac so nobody can watch you in your home. It alerts you when an app tries to use your website and lets you block unwanted ones or grant permission to trusted ones.
- Password ManagerSecures your passwords, bank card details and confidential documents in an encrypted vault that can only be unlocked with a main password. Plus it generates strong passwords to help you safeguard your account privacy.
- Network Attack DefenderScans inbound traffic activity for signs of network attacks on your computers. Upon detecting an attack, it blocks network activity from the attacking computer for one hour and sends you an alert with the option of blocking it for longer.
- Ad Blocker (Windows Only)Stops annoying website banners and potentially malicious ads showing on your Windows PC. If you are happy to be served ads by particular sites, you can favorite these so you continue to see ads when you visit them.
- Keylogger Protection (Windows Only)Automatically stops keyloggers from recording your keystrokes on your Windows PC, helping to protect your passwords, bank details and other confidential information when you enter them on your keyboard.
- Adult Content BlockerLets you stop your kids visiting sites with inappropriate content like adult videos, gambling, and violence. You can choose to block access or get notified if your child visits unwanted sites on their computers and Android devices.
- Screen-Time ManagementAllows you to manage your kids’ screen time by device, blocking their computers or Android devices once the time limit you’ve set is exceeded. Plus you can study reports on the way your kids use their devices so you can identify areas of concern.
- YouTube Safe SearchLets you monitor your kids’ YouTube search history and block search results on topics like alcohol, tobacco & gambling on computers and Android devices.
- GPS Child-LocatorAllows you to view the exact whereabouts of your kids in real-time on a digital map. Plus you can specify a “safe area” for your kids to stay in, and find out instantly if they leave it through an alert sent straight to your devices.
If you want to get attractive offer on Kaspersky Total Security, Click Here.
Avast Ultimate provides best security, privacy, and performance apps in one package:
AVG Internet Security
AVG Internet Security provides total security that keeps you safe online with award-winning antivirus, a customizable firewall, remote access protection against hackers, and more.
Protect every part of your online life
AVG Internet Security blocks viruses and malware, keeps your emails secure, protects your personal files, passwords, and webcam from hackers, and lets you shop and bank online without worry.
AVG first line of defense for your PC
- Advanced Antivirus – Scans your PC for viruses, ransomware, spyware, and other types of malware.
- Behavior Shield – Sends alerts if suspicious software behavior is detected on your PC.
- AI Detection – Proactively identifies malware samples to protect you from new threats.
- CyberCapture – Blocks new threats by having our antivirus software automatically upload them for analysis.
- PUA Scanner – Identifies potentially unwanted apps that you may have unknowingly downloaded.
- Turbo Scan – Shortens scanning time by skipping files it already knows are safe
- Real-Time Updates – Ensures you’re always protected by getting security updates, bug fixes, and new features automatically.
- Do Not Disturb Mode – Temporarily stops all pop-ups and app notifications so you can focus on what you’re doing.
- Silent Mode – Postpones AVG scans, updates, and popups so you can avoid interruptions while you work.
- Ransomware Protection – Wall off your personal files and photos so hackers can’t lock them and control which apps can change or delete them.
The safest way to connect
AVG Internet Security keeps safe when you go online by scanning links, downloads, and email attachments for threats and avoiding unsecure Wi-Fi networks.
- Link Scanner – Avoid dangerous websites by scanning links for anything suspicious.
- Web Shield – Check files for hidden malware before downloading them onto your computer.
- Email Shield – Block dangerous email attachments to avoid falling victim to phishing attacks.
- Wi-Fi Guard – Get alerted if you connect to an unsecure Wi-Fi network.
- Toolbar Remover – Remove unwanted or potentially malicious browser toolbars and extensions.
Keep hackers out
Control what goes in and out of your computer, stop hackers from accessing your device remotely, and secure all your passwords.
- Enhanced Firewall – Stop hackers from accessing your private files and photos with our firewall.
- Remote Access Shield – Shield your device so hackers can’t take control of it remotely.
- Password Protection – Prevent “blocked apps” from reading, changing, or deleting passwords saved in your browsers.
Stop snoops from spying on you
- Prevent your webcam from being compromised and delete old data safely and permanently.
- Webcam Protection – Protect against webcam hacking by forcing untrusted apps to request permission to use your webcam.
- Data Shredder – Securely and permanently delete files and data to prevent unintended or unauthorized recovery.
Shop and bank online freely and securely
Get additional layers of online security so your sensitive information doesn’t fall into the wrong hands.
- Fake Website Shield – Avoid fake websites by automatically being redirected to a real website if you accidentally land on one.
If you want to get attractive offer on AVG Internet Security, Click Here.
That was our top 5 antivirus software according to our experts. You can choose any antivirus software among them according to your need. Our experts tested 62 of the top antivirus software on the market and only a few of them are strong enough, secure enough, and effective enough to be considered one of the best antiviruses and these top 5 antivirus software have the ability to claim the best antivirus software of this time.
Click here if you are interested to know How to Find the Best Antivirus Software for Windows .